Tranquil Store CBD Infused Toothpicks
The hemp plant has revolutionized the health and wellness industry! Hemp extracts can now be found everywhere – you’ll get hemp-infused bath bombs, lotions, moisturizers, and even clothing!
We’re here with a new hemp product that will revolutionize the way you take hemp – CBD-infused toothpicks!
That’s right! Now, you can get your daily dose of hemp with these CBD-infused toothpicks. All you have to do is clean your teeth at the end of a meal with these toothpicks (and suck on them for a few moments to extract the hemp goodness in them!)
While you’re sucking on these toothpicks, your saliva helps release the active hemp extract. The hemp extract is then absorbed sublingually and orally with your saliva.
Thus, you get immediate benefits of hemp with the sublingual route, and you don’t have to wait for the benefits to kick in. It’s a great way of incorporating hemp into your daily routine, and it’s also pretty convenient to use.
Benefits of CBD Infused Toothpicks
Here are a few benefits of using these CBD infused toothpicks:
- They may help you get a good night’s sleep
- The hemp extract in the toothpicks can help improve your sleep quality and quantity. Are you tired of tossing around in bed, anxiously waiting for sleep to take over? Well, you don’t have to worry about that anymore with these hemp-infused toothpicks!
- Just suck on a toothpick before going to bed and let hemp do the trick for you. It may help you sleep peacefully and at ease. Moreover, you won’t face any daytime drowsiness with this product either.
- The toothpicks may reduce stress and anxiety.
- Hemp extract could significantly reduce anxiety and stress in those who take it. The hemp extract works on the serotonin receptors in the brain to make them more sensitive to serotonin, which affects mood, appetite, and sleep.
- Thus, these toothpicks could help lower your anxiety levels almost instantly. The sublingual mode of administration allows for almost immediate effects to occur.
- They help in relieving pain.
- Hemp extract could significantly help with any chronic pain that you’re facing. It could reduce chronic pain associated with many conditions like arthritis and multiple sclerosis. Unlike traditional painkillers, it doesn’t have any major side effects either, nor is it addictive.
- These toothpicks are great for reducing chronic inflammation
- Inflammation is a protective response by the body. While acute inflammation may be good for your body, chronic inflammation sets a background for many diseases. Thus, chronic inflammation isn’t good for your body, and it can contribute to many diseases like strokes, heart diseases, arthritis, and even type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- The hemp extract in these toothpicks could help decrease inflammation inside your body, thus keeping you safe and protecting you from many diseases.
The toothpicks are available in 2 flavors, peppermint and lemon-lime. Choose any flavor that you like and conveniently enjoy the goodness of hemp!
How the Toothpicks Work
The hemp extract in the toothpick contains cannabinoids like CBD. These cannabinoids act on the endocannabinoid system (ECS) inside your body as well as other receptors in your body. The ECS is responsible for controlling many functions like sleep, inflammation, and the immune response. Thus, by affecting the ECS of the human body, hemp extract could work on controlling inflammation and improving sleep.
Moreover, hemp extract could also work on the receptors in the brain and improve the brain’s response to neurochemicals like serotonin, enhancing their effects and improving mood and appetite.
Hemp is a natural plant that has been used for centuries, and it’s only in recent years that scientific interest has begun to explore this natural wonderful plant!
Frequently Asked Questions
Will the toothpicks make me high?
No, the toothpicks do not make you high because they do not contain any THC, the substance that causes a high. Thus, the toothpicks are THC-free, so you can take them without worrying about psychoactive effects.
Are there any side effects of these toothpicks?
You might face some minor side effects like appetite changes and nausea initially. However, they’re pretty rare, so you have nothing to worry about.
I am allergic to gluten. Are these toothpicks gluten-free?
Yes, these toothpicks are gluten-free, so if you’re allergic to gluten, you can still enjoy your hemp dose with them!
How many toothpicks should I use per day?
This entirely depends on the results you’re looking for. It’s best to start with one and then gradually make your way up. Every human body reacts differently to hemp extract. The concentration that works for someone else might not work for you. Therefore, you have to figure the optimum dosage on your own. You can do this by starting with one toothpick per day and then increasing it until you start seeing the desired results.
So, what are you waiting for? Get these toothpicks today! You can carry them anywhere, and they’re very convenient to use. Give yourself a daily dose of hemp extract and experience all its benefits by just sucking on a toothpick. It’s as simple and easy as that!